Hi, there! Nice to meet you again! My topic for today is quite interesting. The topic is about my roommates. Do you know what is the meaning of roommate? A roommate is someone who you share a room with, especially in college. Let's see what I am going to share with you about my roommates.

Now, I would like to start about one of my roommates by introducing her background first. Her name is Farah Rahimah binti Mohamed Rashid or you can just call her Farah. She is 19 years old and her date of birth is on 2nd February 1990. I just realized that we shared the same zodiac which is Aquarius. She was born at PUSPARAWI, Kuala Lumpur and she lives in Shah Alam, Selangor.

Let's move on her favourite things. Her favourite food is 'Kueh Tiow Goreng Basah' and her favourite drink is 'Bandung Laici'. Whenever she enters any restaurant, she will order this menu. Her favourite movies are Titanic and Shrek. Her favourite TV shows is CSI and House. The channel for her favourite TV shows is on AXN ASTRO. She never missed the episodes of CSI and House. Her hobby is blogging. This is news for me to hear that blogging nowadays becomes a hobby. She explained to me why she likes blogging. In her explanation about blogging, she said that she can meet other people around the world. Wow, that becomes even more interesting for me. Through blogging, she can learn about other people, traditions, cultures and lifestyle. I like her explanation because she makes me open my mind. Her favourite actor is Robert Pattinson, the famous actor in 'Twilight', who played the role as a vampire. To her, Robert Pattinson is a talented actor.


Now, she is in UiTM Segamat, Johor as a Quantitative Student in Part 3. The reasons why she like this course because this course makes her life complete to study calculus. Her ambition is to become a teacher.

Something about her that makes me impressed about her is she never show her feelings whenever she faced a problem. One more thing that I like on her is her sweet smile!





My second roommate is Noorhidayu Ramli or known as Ayu. Her date of birth is on 30th June 1990. She is 19 years old. Her zodiac is Cancer. She was born at Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor and she lives in Kulai, Johor.

Her favourite food is Mushroom Fried Rice and her favourite drink is Fresh Orange. Korean movies are her favourite movies. Her favourite singer is Dato' Siti Nurhaliza because she has a nice voice, good attitude and her face is so sweet. Her hobby is reading.

Now, she is in UiTM Segamat, Johor as a Banking Student in Part 3 for BMD3D1 class. The reason why she likes this course is because she had learned that it was quite tough but this course is interesting. Her ambition is to become a Bank Manager.

At the end of her conversation between me and her, she told me that she loves to eat chocolate and everyday she will miss her family. For those who want to know about her in more details, check out her blog http://ayuchocolate.blogspot.com in D3D1 Students!

1 comments:

Izuan said...

Very good. There are no spelling errors at all! This is an almost perfect final draft, though. Keep up the good work!

converted by Theme Lib

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates