About Me.

3:43 AM | 1 Comments



Hi, there! We meet once again. Have you heard the latest news of Influenza A (H1N1) infections? Hopefully, you are not the one of the victims and I hope that you are always in the pink of good health. Let's focus on my topic. Today, the topic is about myself.

My name is Nur Leen binti Mahamahpoyi. My date of birth is on 17th February 1990. I am 19 years old now. My zodiac is Aquarius. I was born in Kota Bharu, Kelantan but I grew up in Kuala Lumpur.

My favourite food is spicy food. I love spicy food because it can reduce unwanted fat from our body and the same goes to my favourite drinks, orange juices. I get this diet info from 'Remaja' magazine and this tip is always been used by famous celebrities such as Tyra Banks and Angelina Jolie.
For entertainment, I love to watch Naruto movies because it always comes with new ideas and new stories. My favourite TV shows is Keliwon. Keliwon have proved that our industry of entertainment have improved in production quality. The story is about exposure on ghost that we can not see with our naked eyes. I love cycling and it has become my hobby for every evening. Furthermore, my favourite actress is Eugene, an actress from Korea. I like her because she is talented in acting and sometimes her movies can make me cry. In my view, she has an attractive personality such as sexy, fashionable, kind, cute and is definitely a natural beauty. These are the reasons why I chose her as my favourite actress.

Now, I am in UiTM Segamat, Johor as a Banking Student in Part 3. The reasons why I like this course because it makes me use both sides of my brain which are right sides and left sides, it also make our brains function very well and it is relevant with science. This course contains reading and calculating exercise. The college where I am staying now is Si Manja Kini and this college is perfect for me to study and living.




My father's name is Mahamahpoyi Hj. Walah and he is 48 years old. He is working as a private lawyer. I am proud of him because he is a very successful person. My mother's name is Tuan Zainab binti Tuan Mat and she is 41 years old. She is a housewife right after she married my father. She graduated from UM as a Nursing Student that holds a Degree Certificate. Although she is a housewife and she is not working, but my mother have fulfill our needs as her children who is seeking for a mother's love. I love her very much and I admit that no one can replace her in my heart. This is because she is a very understanding and a loving mother. I have eight siblings all together and all of us are girls. I am the second from my eight siblings. My eldest sister is Nik Wan Nurul Ain and she is 21 years old. She is studying at UiTM Shah Alam in Part 3 Degree as a Law Student. My other siblings are still schooling.


I am a lucky girl who has a happy family. I hope that you have enjoyed little bit about myself. See you again!

1 comments:

Izuan said...

Even though grammatical errors are very few in this entry, but your spelling is good. Make sure you put an extra space to indicate paragraphs.

converted by Theme Lib

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates